THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Old Smoke

is one Smokin' Farker
Last Saturday I bought this new Napoleon gasser grill, to fill in while my UDS was recalled for mods and upgrades. I got it set up between rain showers yesterday. Now the rain has stopped for awhile, and I am ready to use it. :-D
After the first burn to get rid of the "new' I decided to grill some Linguisa sausages and 2 kinds of potatoes for lunch.
Heres the proof:

FirstCook-Napoleon002.jpg

Linguisa starting to cook. Oooooops! no before pictures. :doh:

FirstCook-Napoleon004.jpg

Potatoes with evoo and a light dusting of Konriko Creole Seasoning. I didn't see those shadows there when I took the picture. :doh:

FirstCook-Napoleon003.jpg

Ready to eat

FirstCook-Napoleon005.jpg

I guess I need more practice with the camera, but it was good.:-D

Thanks for lookin'

Nice Napoleon, I didn't know they were sold in the states. I've got a ten year old Napoleon Apollo charcoal kettle that I love. Unfortunately it's starting to rust out. Btw, great looking food!

Love cooking my taters that way. And beautiful scenery around you!

That's a great looking cooker Rick! Tasty looking sausage and tatoes too. :thumb: Too late to call dibs on leftovers? :-D

That's a great looking cooker Rick! Tasty looking sausage and tatoes too. :thumb: Too late to call dibs on leftovers? :-D

Thanks, Jeanie
I think I'm going to like this grill :thumb:
The mods (redesigned charcoal basket, refit the lid, and replace therm at grill level with a 12"er) to the UDS are almost finished.
We bought a butt today so maybe in couple of days, I'll try the UDS again.
I'll save some for you, OK...

Back