THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CtTradArcher

Knows what a fatty is.
Decided to try a chuckie on my NBBD that I recently did another modification too. Seems to be working out quite well.

Chuckie was about 5.5 pounds. Rub was fairly simple. Wrapped in paper at 160. Pulled when probe tender.

I included a pic or two of the smoker mods and resulting temps.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Good looking chuckie there CT. Did one on my NBBD for Saturday dinner and it looked just like yours when I pulled it. I let mine go all the way to probe tender without wrapping it. IT was right at 205. Took about 5 1/4 hours at 250-265 with cherry wood. Wrapped it in foil about 35 minutes while I finished cooking the squash and making the salad. Sliced it up like brisky rather than pulling it and the family devoured it. Melted in our mouths. Nothing left but a few slices for my lunch sammie today.

Wish I would have taken a few pics. Family liked it so much it'll probably be a frequent dinner around our place.

Congrats on a great looking cook!

Back