THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got to get me one of those. Good job.

Thanks! I definitely think they are worth it!

Great looking burgers...

I'd love to have one of those, but just don't think I can justify it if I use it even a couple times a month. I'll have to wait till the gasser dies and I get a kettle, then I'll get one of those griddle top inserts for it...

That's kind of the boat I was in. I have a cheap gasser and just replaced the middle burner and it still works but instead of investing in a new one I figured I can get a great amount of surface area and more versatility with this. I hope I can use it for quick week night cooks as well!

love those burgers!!! hope you love your griddle as much as I love mine

Thanks! I think I will.

Great job. Nice looking burgers. I love my blackstone.

Thanks Big!

Those burgers look incredible! Great cook Decoy and congrats on the Blackstone.
I love mine! :grin:

Thanks Jeanie! im glad I read about Sakos suggestion to put the pan on before covering. It helped keep the rain from pooling on the top!

Sweet looking cooker, I'd say you are more of a pro than a first timer nice job.

Thank you! I'm no pro but I just try not to fark up dinner haha.

Id say you got off to a fantastic start !!! :clap2:

Thanks Voodoo!

Back