THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I figured the first time the tiny human eats bbq meat I might as well cook 2 briskets both larger than he is to make sure he has plenty :becky:. We make whatever veggies/fruits he'll shove in his face hole, but no meats/bbq to date. So going to fire up a Hunsaker in the morning and let things roll :clap2:.

Had 2 choice CABs in the freezer and pulled those out and did a half thaw in the sink and they will thaw in the fridge the rest of the way over night.
fckydull.jpg

RqFPOmpl.jpg

Charcoal loaded for the am
V78gHFtl.jpg

So will throw them on after I wake up which can be anywhere between 2am and 6am typically on the weekends :crazy:. I'm cooking 2 because we'll take some bbq to family over Christmas so getting a jump start on the butts and brisket we'll give them.

No pics of the tiny human in the drum? I seem to recall a teenager in your Shirley.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got up with the commanding pitboss around 6:15am. Gave him some food and lit up the smoker
wuFfF8rl.jpg

8jbOJkIl.jpg

Gave a little trim and prepped the rub and did a slather to play
qa16b8Kl.jpg

Zm5liPZl.jpg

8MeZEPFl.jpg

GNvmTFyl.jpg

Slathered, rubbed and ready
0TPT0Mtl.jpg

2duPor8l.jpg

l8FNaqYl.jpg

Gave a little espresso to it at the end which I haven't done in a while and tossed them on
5ToWzmrl.jpg

OX0SjJhl.jpg

One was 16lb and one was 17 which gets the top rack pretty full :-D. Might do an oven finish so I can easily pan and wrap. We'll see how I feel at the time. Nice chilly day out with snow remaining. Looking forward to chopping some of it up later for him :becky:.

You have snow in GA?!? We don't have snow here in d-town. Mountains have a little. Friends in central TX got snow this week too. Weather is messed up! Cook looks awesome. Looking forward to the results! Hope the tiny dude eats it! If not send it my way :)

Looking good and starting the tiny human off right! When does he get his own TRex costume?

https://www.amazon.com/Princess-Paradise-Baby-Boys-T-Rex/dp/B015LRI26K

Probably when he can hilariously kind of walk, but still fall on his butt a lot to make it look like he is a drunk mini t-rex :clap2::clap2:.

In the mean time I'm relaxing with some kraken and also we won the 2 items yesterday at a white elephant gathering. Might drink the Patron out of the mugs
PBKLWMMl.jpg

wKhRlT4l.jpg

That was some nice bark at the 3 hour mark.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back