THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
I am a fan of the naked fatty, but after tasting Widespread's fatty stuffed with eggs, potatos, cheese, and wrapped in bacon we decided to try one.
Have to tell you, using a gallon bag to form the sausage it slicker then snot - makes it so much easier!
The Bacon weave was a little tricky at first but I got the hang of it.
Made 2, just threw them on the Egg - will post pics later - but we all know what a stuffed fatty looks like....

will post pics later - but we all know what a stuffed fatty looks like....
...but we don't know what THAT stuffed fatty looks like!:shock: See, that's the thing about pron. Sure, we all know what things look like, but that never stops people from wanting to look at them anyway!:becky:

By the way....I was talking about FOOD PRON!:tsk:

I am a fan of the naked fatty, but after tasting Widespread's fatty stuffed with eggs, potatos, cheese, and wrapped in bacon we decided to try one.
Have to tell you, using a gallon bag to form the sausage it slicker then snot - makes it so much easier!
The Bacon weave was a little tricky at first but I got the hang of it.
Made 2, just threw them on the Egg - will post pics later - but we all know what a stuffed fatty looks like....

I just don't know where to begin :shocked: ....I think I should just go straight to the penalty box and not make any comment at all. In any case, I'm sure you'll find this fatty very satisfying.

Pron... as promised....

I am impressed with the restraint here guys... :clap2:

Here are the pics as promised...

Fried potatos, scrambled eggs, cheedar cheese, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, a little Yardbird, and bacon of course.
DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

Did them a little hotter then I notmally would - about 330*
DSC_0232.jpg

Rolled them in jellyroll fashion.

DSC_0244.jpg

When Al tried it he said it was bad and I shouldn't eat any. He is always looking out for me... :thumb:

Also threw on some brauts for lunch tomorrow.

DSC_0246.jpg

So now we have breakfast for the rest of the week or so....

Last edited:
Back