THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPMatthew

Knows what a fatty is.
Having read about them, I decided it was time to give the Moinkballs a try. Here is what I came up with. I started with some 85/15 ground beef I got on sale. I mixed in some bread crumbs and some BBQ rub (mostly parika, brown sugar and salt). And made some golf ball (ok, maybe a little bigger) sized meatballs.
DSC_0304.jpg

Next, I wrapped each one in bacon and grilled them indirect at 350 for about 2 hours.
DSC_0309.jpg

Then end result got good reviews from my friends. I thought the bacon flavor was maybe too strong (if that's possible). Any thoughts on improving my technique? Thanks
DSC_0310.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see the pix, all I get is this
MGalleryItem.php
:confused: And I know server connection is not the problem. I'd love to see them though!

As the official Sgt. at Arms of the IMBAS, I must penalize you for improper spelling...not to mention posting of your MOINK Balls!

You must now do 100 push ups and send me the next $100,000,000 you inherit from England and/or Africa.

That is all. Go...and repost some more :)

Sorry for the botched pics. I moved them to photobucket to see if that fixes the issue. As for the pushups, just finished and I will forward you the email I got from the Ministry of Finance today and you can deal with them directly.

Back