THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit n Finish is a lil rough but for the $ that's Fine......24"x 8" $250, this 30"x 12" was $350. It's Heavy......

Bottom to side wall is not full welded - I'll probally add some welds but not all the way around....

Dis%20gon%20b%20gud_zpsgkjmjoyk.gif

The guy put a 1.5-2" weld every 8" or so. He did weld on outside too but same thing. May have been Fine but I went ahead and added a bunch of my own sloppy welds so that there is a weld every 2" or so.......Fixin to get it into the backyard and fire it up for Burgers n S'mores.......

I asked for him to cut in a drain hole with a cover plate. I got one......:shock:
I'll probally cut that handle off .......

Last edited:
A friend of mine used to have neighbors over the back fence that had a yard full of trampolines, as do you. They had a little girl who was always practicing on them. The next thing we knew, little Shannon Miller was sweeping gold medals at the Olympics.

Back