Finished my smokehouse build today

Looks awesome, Marty! I have wanted to do a cold smoke system like that since I originally saw Jeanie's and now you have ignited the fire again. Time to start planning my build as soon as the warm weather hits.

Thanks Marty! Your house looks great!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. Now you need to raise a few pigs to run through it. :mrgreen:
You really did a nice job Marty, it looks awesome! :cool: :thumb:

My house is almost 7 years old and needs another coat of weather sealant but other than that, I still love it. :grin:

Looks awesome Marty You also went to an excellent sourse- Cowgirl Looking forward to future pics

Brother that is an awesome job!!!!!!! top of the line work. You Can't go wrong with Cowgirl involved she ain't nothing but the truth!!!!! Now I got to have me one in the future!!!!!

Thank you George and Paul!! :hug:

Dang! Missed this one the first time around (one of the perils of living more life away from the computer), but I sure am glad I'm seeing it now. Your work is never anything less than top notch and this is no exception. With cowgirl design and Marty execution, it can only turn out awesome. Loving it sir! :clap2:

Back