THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MossyMO

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Marty Owens
Been wanting a ceramic grill for quite a while and last weekend just about purchased a Primo Oval XL from a guy we met at a vendor show, but decided to do a little more research and looking around. Then Sunday evening I saw an ad in the classifieds on line of a guy selling a large Big Green Egg asking $500. Gave him a call and he said he works all the time on the oil pipeline and doesn't have time to use it and has never used it since he purchased it a little over 3 months ago for a total of $1350 with all the accessories. After expressing my interest he said he would hold it for me till the next evening because I seemed sincerely interested and he was tired of the phone calls low balling him with $100 and $200 offers.

When we got there Monday evening it was everything he said it was and we left with a new large Big Green Egg for $440! Now I have been busy for a week and half and it is looking like I won't be able to have time to try it till next week or the following weekend...

This came with all Big Green Egg accessories which included the nest with side shelves, ceramic plate setter, a food glove, ash tool, spatula, meat fork, bag of lump, duel function metal top, ceramic damper top, drip pan and large v-rack, stainless steel cooking grate, cast iron fire ring, 3 ceramic egg feet, ceramic fire ring, ceramic fire box and a Tel-Tru temperature gauge.

-----

-----

Halt! Place your hands behind your head. You had a right to remain silent but you confessed already. You are being charged with grand theft. Really grand. The Egg and the extras for $440! Wow!

Back