THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats JD! You, Brian, and the Mrs. are going to be busy! Good practice for the comps!

Outstanding! :thumb:

Does this include food storage and refrigerator space?

Refer and freezer...we'll keep the dry storage here at the house! :becky:

Can you share what the profit sharing setup is with the butcher? I'm hoping to be looking for a kitchen to work in some time in the next year.

We're in the planning stages of the contract...I'm thinking 1/3rd of the profits of his meats that we cook for him to sell...:cool:

Have I mentioned how jealous I am of you, Brian and Michael for having such a great butcher shop nearby?

We are very fortunate indeed...:thumb:

Congrats JD! You, Brian, and the Mrs. are going to be busy! Good practice for the comps!

Thanks Roy...it begins! :p

I am looking for the same thing as well. I am hoping that the dinner here in town that is only open 2 days a week will let us work something out with them.

That's great news, hope the new setup works out. I know that many PNWBA members are looking forward to you guys being too busy catering to compete :wink:! Seriously though, good job on being dilligent, see you guys in Cle Elum.
Sean
Raging Bull BBQ

Back