THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Freak

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
BBQ Mojo
picking up my new Shirley Fabrication Smoker in a few weeks and me and my grand daughter Caitlyn are making our journey down to Alabama to pick it up . I am also getting a custom made flame fire pit too and here is my final build sheet -

24 X 60 Main Chamber Golf Cart Model

Straight Back Cabinet Model

Extra Cooking Grate In Main Chamber

Elevated Cabinet

Insulated Firebox

Shelf On Main Chamber

Wireless Probe insert X 2 { one in the warmer and one on top of main chamber right side }

Dampner From Warmer to Firebox

Extra Shelf In The Warmer

Wagon Wheel Design

Cabinet Style Doors

Extra Shelf On Side Of Smoker Box

Custom SS Vampire Wheels

3 Black Dial Tel-Tru Temp gauges

leaving this Friday to pick it up but I did upgrade to a stainless steel shelf and no more freaking changes and I am sure i will be happy this time . got to keep the grand daughter happy and booked hotels with indoor swimming pools for riding shotgun with me and can not wait till we leave . :icon_smile_tongue:

Nothing better than spending time with your grandkids. Have a safe trip. I bet Paul won't get caught in those short shorts this time.

leaving this Friday to pick it up but I did upgrade to a stainless steel shelf and no more freaking changes and I am sure i will be happy this time . got to keep the grand daughter happy and booked hotels with indoor swimming pools for riding shotgun with me and can not wait till we leave . :icon_smile_tongue:

You're going to stop and sleep? :wacko:

Back