THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was 7.87@. I'm not to frugal when it comes to beer or charcoal. I'll pay top dollar for quality. May be a bust may be great. I've got 7 different brands of coals in my stash. None of my favorite-Ozard Oak lump

Last edited:
I saw some of that in a store yesterday. Seems like it was $10 for a 15lb bag?? I just know it was expensive....

10.6#. If it's good it's worth it. 42$ chunk of meat is not going to be helped saving pennies on coals. To each his own though. I let my Playboy subscription run out every year so they will send me the 12 month 12$ special six months later.

I use Stubbs as a standard for coal. I can get a 15lb bag for just under $8. I need to branch out and try more brands like some of you guys do.. :thumb:

Am I the only one now singing the Foreigner song? Can't get it out of my head.

I'll be interested to read what the verdict is on these. I like K Comp as well, but generally prefer lump.

Could you show us a pic of that? It says "Lump Briquets". What is that??? Is it lump or briqs? I'm not a K man, so I haven't heard of or seen any of this.

Back