THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jasonalan724

Full Fledged Farker
IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

Are those four points from a brisket?
If so how did you get them?

Those look awesome, I'd like to try those next time I fire up the wsm can you share the details? at what temp did you pull them, foil or no foil?

Those really look great! I usually pull my chuckie:icon_blush:..........don't laugh, I'll bet you do too!
But seriously, next time I'm gonna try those!

Are those four points from a brisket?
If so how did you get them?

nope, they are chuck roasts

Those look awesome, I'd like to try those next time I fire up the wsm can you share the details? at what temp did you pull them, foil or no foil?

5 hours at 225, them i chopped, tossed, and panned them for a nother 2 hours at about 275 and stirred them every half hour or so.

Those really look great! I usually pull my chuckie:icon_blush:..........don't laugh, I'll bet you do too!
But seriously, next time I'm gonna try those!

i do love pulling my chuckie, for sammies, but this was for snacking at a party, so i just served them right along with chips salsa and queso. turned out great

Back