Fatty???

Richard1233

is one Smokin' Farker
I've smoked quite a few fatties. Naked, stuffed, wrapped in bacon... If I just wrap in bacon and season is there something I can do with it to make it an appetizer? I'm thinking like a toothpick in it with cheese or something? I googled it and nothing came up except stuffed fatty but I'm looking to go bacon wrapped fatty with something added... Any ideas that would go good with it?

Slice, add cheeses of different varieties and make them into sliders.

One sauced with pickles and red onion

Coleslaw and pickled onion topped

Wing sauce, fried jalapenos with blue cheese sauce

On and on...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You could go with a bacon wrapped sausage meatball or teeny-tiny fatties, stuffed or not and call them appetizers. Maybe go with an Amarillo egg (cheese stuffed jalapeno, wrapped with sausage, wrapped with bacon)

I think someone at some point used a fatty to stuff shrooms? Maybe make a fatty empanada?

You could go with a bacon wrapped sausage meatball or teeny-tiny fatties, stuffed or not and call them appetizers. Maybe go with an Amarillo egg (cheese stuffed jalapeno, wrapped with sausage, wrapped with bacon)

I think someone at some point used a fatty to stuff shrooms? Maybe make a fatty empanada?

For an app, I would go with Moinks, put a cube of cheese in the center, or some sun dried tomato/bacon jam. I think it would look nicer, and probably not be any more work than the fatty. Personally, my favorite meatball app is Swedish meatballs. You could just make the Moinks, stuffed with swiss, or shrooms, and put them in some Swedish meatball sauce.

Fatty sliders? You could make small biscuits or use slider buns and add some pepper jelly.

For sliders bread, or for any reason to put meat on bread, don't forget about Hawaiian bread/rolls. Extra delicious with juicy meat juice.

Last edited:
Back