THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i don't reheat but eat at room temp straight up or on a sandwhich or biscuit

2jul2007-012.jpg

most of these two are in the freezer in foodsaver vac bags :biggrin:

Bobby- Fatties are a house favorite for my family. I get the 2 lbers at BJ's and I usually make 4 stuffed and rubbbed fatties at a time and then when have something to take the edge off before dinner for the balance of the week. To reheat I just pop them in the microwave or if I have more time before dinner wrap in aluminum foil, put in the oven at 350 for about 45min-1 hour. Use your imagination and taste buds on what to stuff them with. It's all good.

Shoot me if you must, but can someone tell me what exactly a 'fattie' is? The pic makes me want to know more.

Shoot me if you must, but can someone tell me what exactly a 'fattie' is? The pic makes me want to know more.
a smoked fattie is a one pound log of sausage like bob evans or jimmy dean, rolled in a dry rub and smoked for about 3 hours at 250 till 170 internal. or something similar... some stuff em with goodies, some don't.

go smoke a fattie or two!

2feb07_3-002.jpg

Back