THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

firefighter4634

is one Smokin' Farker
I just put the finishing touches on my new cart for my Fatboy cooker and thought I would share the results with my Brethren.

Thanks for looking.
FatBoyCart001.jpg
FatBoyCart002.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to all that replied, I can't wait to try it out. Having the smoker higher in the air when you are 6 ft 3" is going to be nice. Having a shelf to hold a cold beer will also fit in some how!

Looks great, nice job, is that the 500 dollar auto water set up on the side?

No, more like a ten dollar manual water set up, parts from Menards. I does work well for me. The PVC is cut so that I can tell by looking in the pipe how full the water pan is and add water as needed without having to open the door.

Thanks to all that replied, I can't wait to try it out. Having the smoker higher in the air when you are 6 ft 3" is going to be nice. Having a shelf to hold a cold beer will also fit in some how!

nice job.Thank goodness for the double insulation. I hate putting my drink on any of the shelves of my hot smoker or kettle haha

im hoping I'll need to make one myself soon:)just need to get me a fatboy first.

tig weld the shelf?

nice job.Thank goodness for the double insulation. I hate putting my drink on any of the shelves of my hot smoker or kettle haha

im hoping I'll need to make one myself soon:)just need to get me a fatboy first.

tig weld the shelf?

Life is short, don't wait too long for the Farboy!!! I only made the plans for the cart and had a good friend that runs a fab shop build it for me and then I painted and put on the wheels and installed the smoker. I am not sure what he used for the self, I know he had his welder set up for SS the day I talk to him about the shelf.

Back