THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bwram1 yeah I have not heard anything back so it seems unlikely. Back to the drawing board! mchar69 ha glad you liked it and thanks for checking out my blog!

B-More BBQ Junkie - I would LOVE to have my own place or truck but the capital would be an issue. I feel completely at home and like I belong in the States, that's exactly where I would love to be!

Cruise Ships. Resorts in Mexico, Caribbean. Personal Chef for a Rock Star.

I would like to be Jennifer Anniston's Chef, Masseuse, person who checks her for ticks etc.... :heh:

Cruise Ships. Resorts in Mexico, Caribbean. Personal Chef for a Rock Star.

I would like to be Jennifer Anniston's Chef, Masseuse, person who checks her for ticks etc.... :heh:

Have a friend who had a college "job" working at a Colorado ranch of one of these hot-babe movie stars. Job does not really describe it. They were expected to do all the yardwork, take care of all the animals, pool etc. They had a shack out back to live in and were provided with absolutely nothing other than a place to sleep, toilet and water. They had a plot of land to grow their own food on and they could milk the cows and get eggs from the chickens -- no, they were not even provided with food. For extra money, they'd sell eggs and produce in town. After a few weeks, my friend quit and went back to college but he stayed in touch with his friend who was still living there a couple years later. Every once in a while the owner would tell him what a great job he was doing, but he never got to cook for her, massage her shoulders or check her for ticks.

On the other hand, I know a guy who is the personal chef of the grand daughter of the Washington Post family and he shops, waltzes in at 1 or 2, cooks for the family and leaves by 6 - gets paid very well - doesn't even travel to the Hamptons or Aspen with them - she's got others to do that for her.
He used to be a chef at a popular restaurant (Black's in Bethesda) and said 'screw that, this is way easier'.

Back