THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dmprantz

is Blowin Smoke!
I'm cooking in a contest near my work later this week, and I decided today to host a small lunch for my coworkers on Friday. I know there are a lot of things that I need to plan to have like the food, and chafers and utensils and table cloths, etc, etc. I just started planning this today so I haven't made my list of everything I need yet, but I was wondering if any one in here had a text or Excel checklist of things I should plan to have and bring. I could probably make it up and get most everything, but a tried and true checklist to save me some time and potential embarressment would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

dmp

Thanks. I've got a comp checklist. I was hoping for something more catering oriented. I don't need table cloths or chafers for a normal competition, but I do for this. What else would I need? That kinda thing.

dmp

Back