THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
***NOTE: This thread is an announcement. Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!***

Our New Throwdown Category is...

"Chicken Quarters"

Chicken%20Quarters%20TD%20Pic_zpsvdm1zzkr.jpg

As chosen by sliding_billy for winning the "Pork" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

sliding_billy said:
How about some inexpensive and versatile chicken quarters? Start with quarters and finish with whatever. One pic (at any point in the prep or cook) must include the quarters in their original/whole state, but otherwise normal TD rules apply

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/23 through Monday 9/9.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 9/9.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Also, please read the rules before entering throwdowns:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

simplymarvelousavatar_zpsswrolus3.jpg

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

I am gonna smoke 30 pounds of them for opening day of Dove season this year along with 2 whole pork loins to feed the masses.There probably will not be any pics cause my photo bucket account shot craps.I need a new photo sharing site.Just gotta get in the mood to set it up.

I am gonna smoke 30 pounds of them for opening day of Dove season this year along with 2 whole pork loins to feed the masses.There probably will not be any pics cause my photo bucket account shot craps.I need a new photo sharing site.Just gotta get in the mood to set it up.

Imgur is about the easiest thing in the world to setup and use.

Back