THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GC8

Knows what a fatty is.
The gf and I are getting a head start on our Halloween costume this year (Zach Morris & Kelly Kapowski :biggrin1:) so where do we go for some sweet late '80s, early 90's gear? Well, the Goodwill of course! In my search for an old cell phone, I ran across a brand new Maverick ET-72 for $4.99! Just had to share with some people who would appreciate it as much as I do.

image005.jpg

I know how that happened....husband: where is my thermometer? you know, the one with all the probes.....wife: was it in the box in the garage? If so, it's at goodwill. Husband: faaaaarrrrrrrkkkk!

I know how that happened....husband: where is my thermometer? you know, the one with all the probes.....wife: was it in the box in the garage? If so, it's at goodwill. Husband: faaaaarrrrrrrkkkk!

Ha, that's exactly how my gf described the situation. Honestly, I bought it thinking that the replacement probe is worth more than that for my ET-73.

My wife works at the local Goodwill and every once in a while someone comes in looking for something that was donated accidentally. The stuff move so quickly that if they don't come back within a few minutes it's probably already on the shelf and sold.

Great score on the ET72. But who the fark are "Zach Morris & Kelly Kapowski"?

Never mind, I googled them.

Great deal. I got mine for Christmas several years ago, and my mom balked at the price. I may have to stop in at my local Goodwill and see what they have!

The gf and I are getting a head start on our Halloween costume this year (Zach Morris & Kelly Kapowski :biggrin1:) so where do we go for some sweet late '80s, early 90's gear? Well, the Goodwill of course! In my search for an old cell phone, I ran across a brand new Maverick ET-72 for $4.99! Just had to share with some people who would appreciate it as much as I do.

image005.jpg

Ha, That's funny! My fiance' and I were talking about doing Halloween as AC Slater and Jessie from Saved By The Bell! I was going to get a Bayside wrestling singlet and she was gonna wear a Bayside Tshirt and curly haired wig!!

il_570xN.454079367_ddw0.jpg

Back