BBQ Bacon

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dean
Easiest cookie I've ever made.

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg

Mix well, form into 1 inch balls, place on baking sheet and press down. Bake at 350 for approximately 18 mins.

3-Ingredient-cookies.jpg

We added about 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips to some of the dough and made a big cookie.

4-ingredient-cookie.jpg

Dean, were they overly sweet?

A little sweet for my taste but the dark chocolate chips really helped with that. I think if I make again, I may do 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup sugar. The problem being if you don't want gluten, you can't use flour. I may also try it with almond butter.

A little sweet for my taste but the dark chocolate chips really helped with that. I think if I make again, I may do 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup sugar. The problem being if you don't want gluten, you can't use flour. I may also try it with almond butter.

Thanks Dean I was thinking about reducing the sugar since I'm not a fan of overly sweet, I agree the dark chips was a good move.

Did you use natural peanut butter or the sweetened kind?

Back