THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking excellent man. I've really become fond of those spares from Smith's since it's been hit or miss for me where I shop finding Prairie Fresh here in ABQ. In fact, I nabbed a rack last week when they were on sale and am thinking of pulling them out on Memorial Day for a smoke.

Merry Christmas

Ribs look Grand. I’ll have two slices of Christmas Fatty and a slice of canned cranberry sauce on a buttered burned bottom biscuit please

Last edited:
Ribs are out and resting in a warm oven.

Oh, look! "Christmas" in... May!

iF9V7hTl.jpg

q74GbDIl.jpg

Never tried this. Obviously I need to.

What's rough estimate on time? I'm thinking at 250 maybe 1.5?

All of it looks fantastic, Marc. Can't wait to meet you in person. Soon, very soon. I hope you're liking the Duke City better than Clovis.

What's rough estimate on time? I'm thinking at 250 maybe 1.5?

You absolutely need to jump on this band wagon! I usually cook in the 275F range... sometimes (like Sunday), I bump 330F for a hot minute before it comes back down. Somewhere in the 70-90 min at 250-300F is reasonable.

I had a fatty (the green chile side), egg, and cheese sammich for breakfast today. Perfect!

Can't wait to meet you in person.

Looking forward to it, Carl. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Back