THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And if you hydrate yourself with the beer you won't care anyway.:p
I use thinner chops 1/2 to 3/4, nisely seasoned, either grill hot or cast iron searing. That thin you don't need to worry about internal temp. Once the outside seasonings are carmelized in it's nice and juicy.
Covering with foil also helps to insure the inside temp will be good along with reatining moisture. I just keep them covered while I finish the rest of the meal and serve it up. About 10 to 15.

The secret is...MAYO!

Season meat, coat the chops in REAL mayo and then dip in crumbs of your choice (bread, corn flakes, potato chips, fritos, etc.). Bake at 350 until 145-150.

You can brine before, too.

MrsBigBarry hated pork chops (MIL crushed them each time) and now loves them.

They will be beyond tender and juicy, too. Mayo acts as sealant.

The secret is...MAYO!

Season meat, coat the chops in REAL mayo and then dip in crumbs of your choice (bread, corn flakes, potato chips, fritos, etc.). Bake at 350 until 145-150.

Man! I forgot about Mayo. If you haven't tried it you should. I was surprised how great they tasted. Good on Chicken as well.

Back