THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks real good! And what dedication, taking your flash out to the grill :thumb:

Thanks. Like how I didn't use a tripod? Was like a 1/2 second or so exposure. The burger was sharp cause of the instantaneous flash but there was motion blur on the coals (as you can see) -- made for a kind of nice effect :p

And that Hasty Bake is sweet! I really hope you don't go through with chopping a hole in her.

Hasty Bake is my favorite cooker to grill on--it's just fun to use for some reason. The adjustable grill was useful last night, since I wanted to slow down the cooking for a moment. (Although I could do the same with Weber kettle and moving the food to the indirect side.) I probably won't modding her because it seems I'm getting an 18.5 WSM soon.

That looks amazing! :thumb: Funny thing is, I picked up all the things I needed for my double pizza burger po' boys last night and it would look too close to yours, so I'm gonna change directions now. I can't look like a copycat on my first throw down. :doh:

Aww, I'm sorry :( I haven't submitted this one .. don't know if I am. So I can leave it out of the throwdown, it's cool. Just did it for fun really.

Hmmm, after seeing that my thoughts are.

I love you.
I hate you.
I love you.
I hate you.

You know, giving me a bite of that sandwich would really help me figure this one out. :-D

Nicely done. :thumb:

You know, giving me a bite of that sandwich would really help me figure this one out. :-D

Here you go:

oawzm1.jpg

Aww, I'm sorry :( I haven't submitted this one .. don't know if I am. So I can leave it out of the throwdown, it's cool. Just did it for fun really.

I wouldn't hesitate at all to enter that! It pretty much already had my vote. I have already found my different direction and it is an entry I would be able to do a 3fer with the upcoming Med Throwdown, along with the burger and ground TD's.

Back