THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I smoke meatloaf in my WSM using something I found at Wally World. It looks like expanded metal (aluminum) and is round like a pizza pan or about 12X16 size. The diamonds are only about 1/4x1/2 inch and do not let the meat fall through but let the grease drain away and you get a nice smoke ring all the way around. I just form a loaf the best I can and flop it on the metal sheet with a cookie sheet or cutting board under it and then slide onto smoker rack like a pizza. They are acually sturdy enough that I have put them in the dishwasher and came out fine, but they are disposable. The only drawback is they are flimsy so you have to have something under it to move the loaf. I think they were like a buck or less. Company name is Oscarware. Disposable Grill Topper.

Here is a link to it I found, but I bought it at Wally World.

http://www.barbecue-store.com/images/disposablegrilltopper.jpg

Back