Do you still use your griddle?

Love mine. Had it for about 4 years now. Stirfry..friedrice..cheesesteaks...tacos...
potato pancakes...burgers...dogs etc.

I use it more than the rest of my grills.

We like it. I don't have a massive collection of cookers, but I think of them as tools that are used for various tasks. Just as I don't use my Sous Vide often, it's amazing when I use it.

We had smashburgers tonight. She was super excited when I told her that's what I planned to cook today. Without a doubt, it's the most fun to cook on.

My 22" Blackstone is used often and the perfect size for 2 of us and when the young adults kids show up to eat. I downsized from a 28" Blackstone, which I also loved, but the 22" for us is perfect.

I need to use mine more. My wife loves the food that comes off of it. However it’s just 2 of us plus a 3 month old so the stove top gets used more

I never used mine a lot but it's worth having for me. I've used it a few times for other things but mostly it's limited to breakfasts and then, only when I have a larger number of people. Normal use is a Sunday brunch after church. Couple weeks out for instance my youngest will be in a high school musical so my parents will be in town. Two college age kids will be on break at the same time. One of my married daughters and SIL (and child) will probably come over too. 10 people including the baby -- perfect time to fire it up.

Have but don't regularly use it for smash burgers as I personally prefer them grilled.

Forgot to mention that my wife is afraid bugs are landing in what I'm cooking on the griddle. No idea if that really happens but it freaks her out. [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just got mine, but I wanted to be able to do fish and bacon outside. Also fajitas. I'm sure I'll come up with some other stuff. Smashburgers look pretty awesome.

We've got a really good vent hood (Vent-a-hood) that vents directly outside. Only about a 2' long pipe, so pretty much zero backpressure. Even with that, cooking catfish inside sticks around a bit. I'm looking forward to expanding my cooking in to some new horizons.

Well I'm single so the 28 BS I got basically sits in the garage, but I'm happy I got it. I've pissed away 99 bucks on worse stuff. I like cooking on it but yeah it don't get used much at all.

Back