THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, definitely ;)-

This is a wonderful site.:icon_cool I enjoy discussing "QUE" and with the fuss the wife gives me about constant ideas for things to smoke, equipment ,needs (wood,thermos.,propane,etc.); I need an outlet!:icon_frow
The brotherhood will give a way to think out my ideas and question others about methods.:grin:
I'm not a "pro" by any means , but I have been a cook/chef in several restaurants here in N.W.Ohio and even though I'm retired(disabled), I still love to cook. Especially Smoked foods:rolleyes:! I enjoy hosting parties,family gatherings, community events and(when possible) just a smoker full of meat to freeze for later enjoyment:mrgreen:!!!
Here is some of my equipment-

newshots021.jpg

newshots027.jpg

newshots024.jpg

bbqpartyandextras014.jpg

I have enough to do a really nice party and have many times1:icon_cool

The BIG Tejas is my favorite and is a dream to manage,it's not a Klose(sorry) but a real decent in my price range knock-off!:icon_bugeyed
Looking forward to correspondence.:smile:
S.King a.k.a. bbqfans a.k.a. Smartass ;)-

I am really new to the site (and to the world of BBQ), but i really like it so far. I am learning so much that my head feels like it is going to explode.

A few days ago, I didn't even know you could produce delicious bbq at home. Today I am getting things together so I can build a UDS.

It's great to see so many people love this place.

Just a reminder for those who may not have read the contents of Spice's original post in this thread and only looked at the thread title. If possible please consider purchasing a subscription or making a donation to help keep this placing running and flowing with great info..

It's a great way to say thanks on Thanksgiving Day !!

As someone who lives a long, LONG ways from high-quality pitmasters ... I really appreciate this site already. So much knowledge here all in one place.

Plus, people here have the good sense to keep things friendly ...

New member but I have thouroughly enjoyed the site so far. Everyone seems very helpful, and the food looks great!

New member also. I have donated because of the value this site has. I have a few sites I run so I am more then aware of the cost and time there is maintaining a site of this size and usage.
Thank You and all the members for the lessons I have already picked up.

New member also. I have donated because of the value this site has. I have a few sites I run so I am more then aware of the cost and time there is maintaining a site of this size and usage.
Thank You and all the members for the lessons I have already picked up.

This is Jim's first post...wow. Thank you sir!!!

Arlin

I've been signed up for a few months but only recently have really gotten into BBQing on a regular basis. The brethren have been most helpful and I appreciate all of you. I'm here to stay so I have made my first donation.
Thanks for being here.

As much bandwidth as I suck up here everyday, I thought it best to send a little $$.

Have you guys thought about going for a TARP bailout? Everyone else has.

I'm new to the site but I would be willing to pay for all this "useless" knowledge!!

Decided that it might be a good idea to make a contribution during my "anniversary month" of joining this great place so I just did another one!

Yes. I enjoy this site alot. Today I hit the paypal to subscribe. Haven't been here very long but I have already picked up a wealth of knowledge from The Brethren. Thank you.:icon_cool

I enjoy the site very much. I get lots of good tips and recipes. haha.

Back