THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enjoy the site and info

easy decision to get a subscription.

Um YES!!!

I have learned and honed a lot of my smoking skills just by reading a lot of these posts. To ask a question like that is like asking " Do you like to breath?" Thanks for all. I know I am new as far as membership but I have been reading this forum for a long time.

Love the site.

Gonna subscribe for sure.

Mostly so that I can put up a goofy avatar.

Thanks for a great site. I belong to 2 smoking forums too and this is going to take up even more of my time :-D

wait, you mean everyone doesn't subscribe when they join!?

;o)

i think i subscribed on day one and will continue to do so.

cheers.

Just ordered 3 WGA's from the UK for Padawan,Dennessey and me!:becky:
I had to use a credit card so I borrowed one from my Mommy.
Since I got the card in my hands I thought I could make good use of it and signed up for another (3rd) year....I haven't expired yet.:cool:
Yeah Pharkers...Phu is still gonna hang around here!!!

I'm sad to see that everone lately wants to talk about reuping......

ME
I love this site becauce I've met cowgirl(Jeanie), phu (Herbert), harbomaster (Clark), chambersuac(Dan),Bobbrisket(Bob), MRIGUY, COZ, and so many others..... I've met and talked to some and each and everyone has been a unique experience.... so......

I'll get of my horse......

Last edited:
So...I lengthend my stay week ago here but my previous subscription isn't expired yet.
Should I see an extra beer or something hovering above my avatar?
Right now I know that I've payed but don't see it back in the form of beers or something.
Thanks alot!:becky:

I wanted to say the forum is fantastic. I can access the forum with my Droid phone in the standard web format (not mobile), That's a biggie for me. I might add that one of the other forums is in a very antiquated old web format which is why I don't go there. Tough to search and navigate.

This place rocks!

Back