THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:whoo: Fark this is perfect!!! I've been dying to make a fish ball pizza on a pizza pan, I even have the perfect Barbie doll for the money shot but dammit if the timing doesn't stink. :tsk:

Just in case I can squeeze this in can it be done on a gasser or Blackstone?

Gefilte fish pizza anyone?

:whoo: Fark this is perfect!!! I've been dying to make a fish ball pizza on a pizza pan, I even have the perfect Barbie doll for the money shot but dammit if the timing doesn't stink. :tsk:

Just in case I can squeeze this in can it be done on a gasser or Blackstone?

Gasser, yes. Blackstone, no. "Cooked on a BBQ". A pizza oven just ain't a BBQ.

STOP drinking when you email people Buccas!

I DID, Honest!

I put it down!!

Also, give me some credit, I heavily moderated the original until I reached this conservative idea.
The original required the use of picked artichoke hearts, yellow banded Brazil tree frogs roe, Wonder Woman, shi-take picked from Japanese cedar logs and cheese made by a fat albanian with Fields disease.

The original required the use of picked artichoke hearts, yellow banded Brazil tree frogs roe, Wonder Woman, shi-take picked from Japanese cedar logs and cheese made by a fat albanian with Fields disease.

Oh sure... Rule out the stuff I have in the pantry!

Farker!

Hmmm, I think I got the pizza part down, but want to be sure on the figurine; is a clone a willy OK or would that just over shadow the pizza?

When I saw this category choice I immediately thought of this:

th-OldCouple.jpg

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MFYYPP - Mutton, Fermented Yak Yogurt Pan Pizza, where the Mutton is nice and lean and the Fermented Yak Yogurt is ripe.

Back