THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWFB,

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

Thanks! Tofu must be France'es sushi. Bacon did not fair too well. Dammit!

Never ....have so many....strayed so far....from sanity...

Can we do two entries, one for eggplant, one for tofu?
When I did a tofu and eggplant dish and added bacon, it exploded...

I know this is supposed to be all fun and games but I just cant take it anymore. I really find deguerre's avatar to be offensive, and it takes a lot to offend me (really it does) but when Tufu is allowed to kick Bacon around. I just have to draw the line right there. :tsk: I really hope that the avatar police pick out a really sweet avatar for you on Monday during the crack down. And just to show the Brethren how serious this is and how far off the deep end he has gone I hacked into his computers web cam. If anyone is at all squeamish please do not watch the video.

The Bacon - Tofu wars! - YouTube

Damn. He SOUNDS French too.:twitch:

Tofu shall never touch my grill lest in burn in hell! Bacon is King! Soy for thow sick farkers!

Back