THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Menu set....check
Money shot figured....not a clue
Trial run complete....what's that?
Dump truck full of diesel and idling in da alley....that's the one I'm worried about...but it's all part of the Master plan :cool:

:shock:

Menu set....check
Money shot figured....not a clue
Trial run complete....what's that?
Dump truck full of diesel and idling in da alley....that's the one I'm worried about...but it's all part of the Master plan :cool:

:shock:

:thumb:.......watch your back.....and don't drink a case of budweiser. ....you be stoned as a man can be....

I was gonna give you chit about the Eagles fan comment, then I clicked on the link which didn't work for me, then I remembered that commercial, it runs all the time here. It's actually pretty funny. I believe that guy was having a "quino" burger though. :grin:

I do love quinoa though, it helps to cook it in chicken broth instead of water. :thumb:

I'm glad you caught that post, I was actually thinking about you when I posted it. :becky:
I've never tried quinoa myself but I'll give it a try with chicken broth as you suggest.

Well, this thing has started. Let's see some entries already!

:pop2:

Back