THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpammyQ

Take a breath!
Just put dinner on the WSM. Took a 5 lb boneless chuck, rubbed with a mix of italian dressing, brown gravy mix and ranch dressing. Placed it in a disposable aluminum pan, added 1 cup beef broth.

On the smoker for 2 hours at 250 degrees or so, then foil for another 5 hours. I will add taters, carrots and onion with 2 hours left. Here is what it looks like started. Finished pron to follow.

Jim

Attachments

• 100_1057.jpg
    100_1057.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 129
Looks great, Jim!
We will, of course, be awaiting the pron!
I had to take a second look because I saw something toward the top of the chuckie that looked like a spider!:eek:
But, it's just my eyes going out.:mrgreen:

A 7 bone is called that because the bone looks kind of like a 7. I thought this was what it was, but when I oulled it out of the fridge, I discovered I had grabbed a boneless one...

Here it is after 2 hours and just before I closed her up with foil. Temps holding steady at 275, time to close the vents a bit more...

Attachments

• 100_1058.jpg
    100_1058.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Back