Dessert Crepes for Food Truck Throwdown

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
For the Food Truck throwdown...

Who says you can't have dessert for dinner? :becky: I was in the mood for Crepes, haven't made them in a long time. I headed to the market for Strawberries and Blackberries; on the way home I noticed a Food Truck Festival sign for this Friday in my town. It dawned on me that it's not the only food truck festival, there's one going on in the Brethren. So here goes.

Crepes Batter -

4fzyfdV.jpg

Blackstone ready to go -

IIA168R.jpg

Mdbbise.jpg

WhH4NR3.jpg

Kinda hard to take pictures and use the Crepe Spreader at the same time -

yhN1Fjj.jpg

I ordered the Special Dessert Crepe. Strawberries, Blackberries, Bananas, Powdered Sugar and Whipped Cream -

DWNNSeY.jpg

L3q4XAT.jpg

feT66SQ.jpg

There's a crepe hiding in there somewhere :-D -

8g8uMLT.jpg

There you have it - a Food Truck throwdown entry. And a darn good dessert for dinner!

Perhaps I'll check out the Friday Food Truck Festival and see if any are serving crepes.

Thanks for reading through to the end of this post.

Regards,
-lunchman

That looks good lunchman. Really, everything you make looks good. I always Look forward to your food posts.

Looks very tasty, almost decadent.
Double points for the Blackberries:thumb:

You could actually call that healthy with all of that fruit topping:thumb:
I've always wanted to do a crepe and that looks incredible! You would Dom-inate those food trucks with your creation.

Food truck festivals are fun. That looks and sounds awesome. I am sure your would be a hit at that festival. That’s not far from me

Back