THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nice job ISS!
NEBS is rocking the house hard! The Pats in London, iQue @ the Jack and now I Smell Smoke is taking over NASCAR!

well at least the rest of us here in the northeast still have the World Series! :twisted:

You can have (err... buy $$$ :twisted: ) the World Series. We'll take the BBQ wins.

Woops. wrong thread with my earlier post :oops:

Great job Steve and ISS! Are we going to see you in Plant City?

Woops. wrong thread with my earlier post :oops:

Great job Steve and ISS! Are we going to see you in Plant City?

That depends. I don't suppose you know anywhere near Plant City I could store my truck and trailer for about 3 weeks ?

I'll check. We are nearing the end of renovations here at home, so we may or may not have room at that point.

I'll check. We are nearing the end of renovations here at home, so we may or may not have room at that point.

I think it's actually 2 weeks. It would start this Sunday and end the weekend of Plant City. I would drive from Shelby to Florida and then hop on a flight home (or to Arizona maybe).

Oh man, I thought you meant from PC and out 3 weeks. We definitely have no room here now, and for probably until PC. If I can come up with somewhere else, I'll lyk. Sorry bud.

What a great Contest. Ugly weather Saturday thou. The rain made for some sloopy conditions. Like getting stuck getting out on Monday Morning. We just got home late last nite. Big Congrats to I Smell Smoke for GC and Great Grills of Fire for RC and everyone else who got to make the walk. Also to Lutz BBQ our neighbor for all his help and to Jiggy Piggy team for pulling my trailer out. We were lucky enough to pull off a 1st in Pork & 3rd in Sauce. With all the competition there it felt great to get our name called. I was asked by someone how did someone from Texas lean to cook Pork I told them the from reading the BBQ Brethern Forum thats how. So I would like to give a Big Thanks to all that posted.
Bob & Jill
Hot-Nas Kookers
Humble,Texas

Last edited:
Back