THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Didn't make the throwdown and that's ok because I would have won anyways :icon_smile_tongue:

Seasoned with Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chile Lime Rub and Habanero Death Dust, loving the HDD my have todo a plop plop fizz fizz later though, we'll see.

Had a leftover tater I cooked the other night, threw it on the grill to keep the Thighs company. Gettin Vortexed!

AelqskJ.jpg

Not my best pic's sorry :icon_blush:

aKJ2Da6.jpg

1l9C3Zf.jpg

Looks dayam good, but I'm afraid it's stiff competition in that TD. Maybe you weren't late... just sceeeered! :razz:
Thank you and I meant to say I wouldn't have won anyways, I just have a problem with proof reading what I type sometimes. :doh:

For the record I am a 2 time TD winner believe it or not, better to be lucky than good. :grin:

I would've voted for that. :nod: Looks killer Kevin. Not everyone can "kettle fry" right.

Back