THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CakeM1x

is Blowin Smoke!
A buddy of mine got married on the 3rd so I was out of town Friday and majority of Saturday so I missed out on grillin this 4th but I made up for it yesterday.

Threw on a pork butt around 10am. Finally got to use my spitjack to inject the pork and then rubbed with some yardbird.

For lunch we did a couple hotdogs and a 1 pound burger for lunch. Threw the burger on with the butt for a bit til it hit 120 degrees and then threw on the gasser to sear it.

19277973818_a072e25513_b.jpg

18844923573_294e442072_b.jpg

Stupid blurry pics!

Then I threw on a rack of ribs when the butt was almost done and then some Slovenian sausages along with some beans. Finally saw blues hog at the meat store (funny since I called blues about a month ago asking if they distributed anywhere near me) so had to try it.

18844925023_5a06ca27f1_b.jpg

Didn't each much just sampled. Lunch today will be great though. Very pleased!

Sorry no cook shots but was busy day yesterday. Besides cooking all this grub I was busy trenching to run a water line to our garden 100' from the house.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Back