Cyber Monday/Black Friday Deals

drunkenmeatfist

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Sammy
Looks like deals are starting to be announced. Gateway is offering a matte drum with rib hanger, diffuser, clean out too, and cover for $899.

Got an email from Hunsaker where they are throwing in an extra grate with drum orders and 10% off parts, kits, WSM mods, and other accessories.

M1 has a post here stating that their inventory is 10% off for Black Friday.

Any other deals out there?

Hunsaker Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

Free heavy duty stainless steel food grate with all smoker orders. The free extra grate is automatically added with smoker orders.

10% off drum smoker parts, kits, WSM mods, and accessories. Enter code "sale" at checkout.

Looking for a Camp Chef FTG 600 for my bro inlaw for Christmas. That's the 4 burner griddle.

Hoping to score a black Friday deal on one. If you come across something and are inclined to post I'd be forever grateful. Right now best I'm seeing is $350.

Looking for a Camp Chef FTG 600 for my bro inlaw for Christmas. That's the 4 burner griddle.

Hoping to score a black Friday deal on one. If you come across something and are inclined to post I'd be forever grateful. Right now best I'm seeing is $350.

Tractor Supply has a couple of 3 burner Camp Chef griddles on sale, but the four burner is still $400. They do have a ton of other grills, smokers, and accessories on sale too.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/c...By:5&pageView:&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

Check Camping World. The frequently run specials on them and have stackable coupons. I got mine from them in August for $200 including shipping.

Here is Black Friday deals for Inkbird.
78570692_192746211887469_7705832427570069504_n.jpg

78131741_192746238554133_4791448782225014784_n.jpg

Any deals out there on the Worksharp Ken Onion Edition or a good knife set? Also a killer deal on a Weston or VacMaster would be awesome!

Last edited:

Blackstone's are $200 Friday 5AM to 11AM at Tractor Supply.

Back