THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kit Price

They sell the kit for $ 139.99 less the drum and assembly. For $135.00 should be able to get a new drum and ass. So now you know what you are paying them to build it for you.

They sell the kit for $ 139.99 less the drum and assembly. For $135.00 should be able to get a new drum and ass. So now you know what you are paying them to build it for you.

This is not a Big Poppa kit and that argument is wore out in my opinion. Not everyone has the ability or desire to build a UDS...

As far as the price for the PBC, they are $299 brand new plus free Shipping. The cover is $30. It looks new and I would think someone with good negotiating skills could get another $20-25 off the price. Only thing I don't see are the rubs you'd get if you bought new which together would cost $14 if you cared. Looks like it was only cooked on once or twice.... I'd say if someone could get it for $250 it's not a bad deal.

Back