THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bet you will have more fun restoring and cooking with your son than you will imagine. He’ll cherish the memories of restoring that thing for the rest of his life too. Awesome story!

Thanks for the post. Made me check the local craigslist and found a pretty good deal that I am hoping to be able to checkout tomorrow. I have been wanting one so I can do Persian style kabobs.

I contacted Weber & asked them some questions about the grill & the parts needed. Not only did the not answer any of my questions they just sent links to the parts. It looks like they're outsourcing their customer service.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 27
The parts list is what I referenced in post #8. I think that’s great they sent it to you. Now you can acquire all the parts needed without multiple trips online to the Weber aisle at big box stores, go hunting or skeletonizing other similar cookers, or walk into a retailer with the list and ask them to order.

I have no Weber’s, but that parts list is what I’d expect from the manufacturers of cookers I own.

The parts list is what I referenced in post #8. I think that’s great they sent it to you. Now you can acquire all the parts needed without multiple trips online to the Weber aisle at big box stores, go hunting or skeletonizing other similar cookers, or walk into a retailer with the list and ask them to order.

I have no Weber’s, but that parts list is what I’d expect from the manufacturers of cookers I own.

I told them the parts list in the email. I asked if they sold the parts in a package, if the removable ash can would fit this model or if I have to use the pan & what this model was made for & when. Them telling me they do not sell refurbish parts made me think they just skimmed my email & didn't even read it.

Back