THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hambone1950

Knows what a fatty is.
Lately I seem to be seeing a lot of mention of " country style boneless beef ribs" . Now , I have to start by saying that I live in the 'burbs of Boston so maybe it's a regional thing...but I have never seen such a cut of beef in my neck of the woods.....ever.
And i can say that i've never even seen them advertised at the specialty meat shop ads that i regularly window shop....So..I know country style pork ribs are cut from a pork shoulder ,so how is the boneless beef rib created? Are we slicing up a chuck roast or something like that ?
If you have any good tips on cooking these , i hope youll share cuz these are right up my alley! I love me some bbq beef!
Thanks

down here they slice up beef shoulders or chuck roasts into strips and call them country style ribs.

Back