THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminds me of something...

fatality-easybakeoven-only.jpg

Some people must have an abundance of counter space is all I know. Ours is limited. Thats why I want to cook pizzas outside.

I can throw a $5 DiGiorno in the convection oven and be eating in 18 minutes. I don't see the need for a countertop oven.

I can throw a $5 DiGiorno in the convection oven and be eating in 18 minutes. I don't see the need for a countertop oven.

18 Minutes??? Crank up that heat man. I run at 475 and have a custom topped - "store bought dough" pizza done in 9 minutes.

18 Minutes??? Crank up that heat man. I run at 475 and have a custom topped - "store bought dough" pizza done in 9 minutes.

Thanks for the tip. We've just always run the oven at 400 - which translates to 375 on the convection. I'll try that next time.

Back