THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WBDubya

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Bryan
My wife and I had planned on hosting dinner tonight for some of our neighbors. We received a call several hours ago from one of our friends that was supposed to join us. He was at a convention in DC last week and several people that attended ending up testing positive for the Coronavirus. He did not want to come over to our house due to the risks so we ended up canceling but I still ended up cooking dinner and delivering adult beverages/food to our neighbors homes. I hope this virus clears out of the US and the rest of the world soon but it’s getting harder and harder to be optimistic.

Props to your friends for not putting the rest of you at risk. I am also trying to remain hopeful this all blows over, but it seems it may be with us for a while. I am supposed to be at Dodgers Stadium about 3 weeks with my 8 year old, but am starting to wonder if I make it out there.

But in the meantime I will enjoy this brisket in another few hours with some family. I am thinking a few Pliny's will pair very nicely.

Back