THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

garyk1398

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Gary
Thought I'd clear out the camera and post a little pron for your viewing pleasure! First one is my St. Patty's Day corned beef sammie with kraut. Second one is the pile of thighs I did on the kettle. Third is a close up of the thighs and ribs. Both were smoked cherry wood and sauced with Cookshack mild.

Last edited:
Thought I'd clear out the camera and post a little pron for your viewing pleasure! First one is my St. Patty's Day corned beef sammie with kraut. Second one is the pile of thighs I did on the kettle. Third is a close up of the thighs and ribs. Both were smoked cherry wood and sauced with Cookshack mild.

The chicken and ribs look perfect!

Back