THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I did one corned beef/corned pork meat loaf the other week (here) and it was just amazing :clap2:. I cooked it in the oven because it was a last minute decision and I like playing with my new oven :loco:.

Today's will be on my egg with some smoke! It was the best meatloaf I've ever had and they corned angle just gives it this new "never had that before" dynamic. I used it for normal meatloaf, but the leftovers (even cold) were amazing. Made sliders and pizza with the remainder after the 1st night.

Here is round 2. Grabbed random things from what I have. I like cilantro in there and did that last time. Also the chili sauce is good and some spices. Because of the corning it doesn't need any extra salt (at least it didn't last time)

Fire lighting

Going to make a side out of this stufff

Will put it on the egg shortly

Last edited:
Loaf on

Made up a kind of a slaw/salad. This is similar to the brussel sprout coleslaw I made the other day. Oh and if you haven't tried Frank's Sweet Ginger Rajili it's pretty solid. I try and buy all I can find because i'm not sure how long it will be around.

Nice, Jason!

Looks like you're really enjoying your new place and settling in quite well.

Meatloaf looks great... really interesting spices and sambal in there, to boot.

Thanks for sharing!

Back