THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've never seen corn on the cob like that. Very interesting!
Your feast looks fantastic!! :-D

WOW!! I like that plate. I'd so hit it. Total turnaround from where this thread was originally headed!! You did well with the corn and ALL the other elements.

Bob

I was going to grill some but it was windy, snowy and cold as a mil's kiss..but we did have some for supper. Not a bad substitute...Put enough butter on it and anything will taste good!

P1010001.jpg

Ya don't think the VO made it taste better. Actually looks good to me. If I hadn't seen the can I never would have guessed.:laugh::laugh:

so how's it taste? man I love the fresh sweet corn we get in ohio as well as the homegrown 'maters! can't wait for late summer!

Fresh corn isn't available up here this time of the year...occasionally you may see it around for $2.00 an ear, even in the summer it's a buck an ear! I assume it's just to expensive to bring in..tks for asking..:thumb:

we get it 10 for $1.00 during season :becky:

Back