THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you purchase The Professional Chef for iphone or ipad you can also view it on you pc or laptop. Not bad for $12.99.

Thanks for posting :) I might just buy The Professional Chef if they have an iPad optimized version of it. I have the book and it IS completely awesome.

Don't know where the $50 price tag came from... It is available for iPad and iPhone on the iTunes app store for $12.99.... BOUGHT!

Thanks for this post!

Don't know where the $50 price tag came from... It is available for iPad and iPhone on the iTunes app store for $12.99.... BOUGHT!

Thanks for this post!

When I click on the link in the article, the itunes store pops up with the app at $49.99. Are you sure you downloaded the correct one?

I can also recommend the Weber On the Grill app, populated (and updated) with hundreds of recipes from the various Weber-branded cookbooks, plus a nice Grill Guide section to help estimate cooking times based on cut and size. I think it's about 8 bucks, if memory serves.

I just went to the iTunes store and searched for Professional Chef. I found iPad and iPhone verisons so I downloaded the iPad version for $12.99...

If you read the reviews, someone mentions it was 49.99 not too long ago. Seems the price was recently dropped.

Back