THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! I need to get out of the Woodpile more often! I had no idea I had been transmogrified. Let alone witnessed this boiling of ribs in Guinness, without drinking the Guinness (sacrilege). Then again, I think the flavor magic happens in the crock pot, and not that metal contraption you used.

It seems like I'd have to unleash smoke on a scale that may spur the local fire department into action to produce any flavor that would penetrate in an hour using this method, correct?

She was home and I even have her read these over and ok them before submission (No telling who I might offend otherwise). Some of the drafts can be a little bit ... risque. I'm not as reckless as Guerry. :tsk:

Thanks Jeanie :redface: Now how cool is that? I boil up some ribs and get Jeanie's endorsement! :whoo:

Nobody is as wreckless as Guerry

Whose wreckle...wait, did you hear that? "whoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Back