Cooking for the folks at work... ongoing

ronbrad62

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Ron
My boss asked me if I would be interested in cooking BBQ for everyone out of our satellite warehouse today, if he could get my route covered. We are going to have 30-40 people, by far the largest crowd I have cooked for. It's our first in person get together since you-know-what started, so they wanted to do something special. I agreed that if I would get paid as if I were working, no problem, so here we go.
We planned on brisket, pulled pork and chicken. The brisket (one packer, one flat), are about to go on, then I will trim the butts and get them on around 2 am. He is having the sides taken care of, so half the work is done for me. I will update as things progress.

Attachments

• IMG_20220503_000357941.jpg
    IMG_20220503_000357941.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 275
Good luck! No pressure :becky:

6VRY.gif

Looks Great!!!
Your coworkers are going to be impressed!!
Pulling a long night cook can be difficult and coffee can help, but it will all be worth it when they start wanting you to do this more often. Just make sure you get paid for it.

I have 4 pans of chicken, just like this. Two are on the drum, these two just went on the WSM. It seems like the big brisket is out of the stall, and almost done. The flat that came off earlier and has been resting.....OMG! It is without a doubt the best one I have ever cooked.

Attachments

• IMG_20220503_103914191_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220503_103914191_HDR.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 216
Back