THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G

GratefulSmoker

I just purchased a new FEC100 and am interested to see how people haul them to competitions. We are looking at a friends enclosed trailer, but would like to see pics of other set ups. Thanks guys!

I have mine mounted on an custom enclosed trailer that has a 6 foot covered porch on the back.

Todd has his mounted on a small deck off the back of his trailer, much like the pellet envy trailer if you have seen either of them.

I keep mine in the garage of my 5th wheel, strapped down, and roll out to cook on. I put larger pneumatic tires mine so that it would roll around easier, as well as lengthening the wheelbase. I also have a 30' gooseneck with a 10' covered deck/20' enclosed -- and it would easily take a an FEC mounted on the rear. I have toyed with putting one on there. as it is, I roll mine on and strap it down if I use that rig.

Andy, can you shoot me a pic of your FEC100 with the larger wheels and extended wheel base? I'm going to go ahead and do that myself when the smoker gets here.
Thanks!

Back