THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grill kings update

Nlo more grill kings, period.
nancee

SmokeInDaEye said:
Despite all of the complaints last year, I am looking forward to doing grill kings in Brethren style for 2007. Worst case we'll all just get together and sit in my driveway!

The Sunday morning Church thing is easily solved. Have a short, non-denominational worship thing on Sunday morning for those that want to attend. Campgrounds do it all of the time. Those that are... well, religious about it, will make it work for their schedule. Even if they had to turn in at noon. Worship doesn't have to be 60 minutes and have all the bells and whistles. A song, a prayer, a scripture reading and you've got something. Even if it was 15 minutes to stop and reflect. I'm sure organizers could find someone in the community that would be willing to set something up like that.

Back